Paddling Spots

Open to everyone

Moderator: Chip

Chip

Paddling Spots

Post by Chip »

Hi All,
Our paddling spots section is a little thin. I plan on adding Plymouth Harbor from Nelson beach soon. We currently have the North, South and Weymouth Back River's. If anyone wants to add their favorite spot with launch site details and the such, feel free to send it along.
Current Designs Solstice GTS
Placid Boatworks Rapidfire
pat
Site Admin

Post by pat »

I hadn't been adding much to that page, because I felt that a page on a spot should be pretty comprehensive, and I only know a few areas well. I know the North and South Rivers end to end. Duxbury Bay would be a good addition, but I've only been on the one paddle going up one creek, so I'm hardly an expert.

However, perhaps these "partially known" areas could be added with a lot of caveats. OR... someone other than Chip or I could add some information. I'd love to fill in some of our gaps.
Image Impex Currituck
Pat Traynor - site admin
pat@ssih.com
Chip

Post by Chip »

I think it may be beneficial to at least get the launch areas in there with a brief description of the paddle.
Current Designs Solstice GTS
Placid Boatworks Rapidfire
Dave

Post by Dave »

Is there a link to get back to the home page from the forums? I haven't been able to find one.

I would like to add Wollaston Beach, and I'm sure Craig could fill in any details that I miss. (He's been paddling there longer than me.)
pat
Site Admin

Post by pat »

Dave wrote:Is there a link to get back to the home page from the forums? I haven't been able to find one.

No - not yet. I'm juggling several things. I have a couple of Marshfield class reunions to create pages for, and there's always the actually "real" work that pays for this kayaking hobby...
Image Impex Currituck
Pat Traynor - site admin
pat@ssih.com
Dave

Post by Dave »

Sorry, I didn't mean to rush you Pat.

As you can probably tell, my work is a little slow this time of year, I have a little too much time on my hands. This too shall pass.

You've done a remarkable job in the last couple days. I whish our IT guys who are actually on the clock fixed things as quick!
pat
Site Admin

Post by pat »

Dave wrote:Is there a link to get back to the home page from the forums? I haven't been able to find one.

There is now.
Image Impex Currituck
Pat Traynor - site admin
pat@ssih.com