Wilderness Systems Tsunami 140 Kayak w/Rudder-$500 or BO

Moderator: Chip

PamRivers

Wilderness Systems Tsunami 140 Kayak w/Rudder-$500 or BO

Post by PamRivers »

I bought this 2nd hand and it's still a great kayak!! Comes with paddle and spray skirt.

Hull is crafted in high-density Gen2™ polyethylene for amazing durability and easy care Light weight and shorter stature make this kayak ideal for smaller paddlers of all skill levels
Solid initial and secondary stability? reassures beginners, while speed and handling delight more seasoned paddlers
Equipped with 3 hatches plus plenty of deck rigging, letting you easily stow up to a week's worth of food and gear
Paddle comfortably all day thanks to the adjustable seat, thigh and hip support, plus Wilderness System's ratcheting backband
Bulkheads in bow and stern along with rubber hatch covers keep gear secure and dry and assist with flotation
Phase3™ padded seat can be adjusted on the fly to relieve fatigue on long paddles or lock in for carved turns
Controls in cockpit deploy foot-pedal-controlled rudder; rudder assists with tight maneuvering and tracking in rough conditions
Perimeter lines for enhanced safety; comfort carry toggles for easier transport to and from the water
Length = 14 ft
Weight = 55 lbs.

I have more pictures, live in Worcester and phone is 315-212-3273
Attachments
photo 4.JPG
photo 4.JPG (46.6 KiB) Viewed 8633 times
photo 3.JPG
photo 3.JPG (41.77 KiB) Viewed 8633 times
Bosoxpeter
antispam: No

Re: Wilderness Systems Tsunami 140 Kayak w/Rudder-$500 or BO

Post by Bosoxpeter »

Still for sale? I may have a friend that's interested. Doesn't leak at all does it?
PamRivers

Re: Wilderness Systems Tsunami 140 Kayak w/Rudder-$500 or BO

Post by PamRivers »

It is still available although just posted on multiple CraigsLists. There are no leaks, and works perfectly!
My phone is 315-212-3273 if interested??
Cheers,
Pam