Glades-Minot - Postponed to Jun 26

Follow the planning and aftermath of WT trips.

Moderator: Chip

norm

Re: Glades-Minot - Postponed to Jun 26

Post by norm »

I have posted pictures from this Cohasset paddling trip on Facebook. About 60 pictures with comments. The album is set up to only be visible to friends and friends of friends, so friend me if you'd like to see it. My full name, as needed on Facebook is: Norman Caseley
Linda

Post by Linda »

I want to THANK ALICE for coordinating this paddle and all that showed up to make it such a success. We had perfect weather making our goal of going out to Minot Light a 'breeze' + a full paddling day packed with pleasant surprises at every turn. It was nice to regroup with (at least) some of the Turkeys !
Still Mind, Relaxed Breath, Pure Attention...
Paddling is Great Therapy!
wtrbb

Post by wtrbb »

Thanks to all who came, sorry to all who couldn't make it-next time. Was a fine time but next time will have to include the PPR.
alice
noseykate

Post by noseykate »

Thanks, Norm, for sparing me the need to take any photos. Alice, awesome day to head to the light. For someone in a fairly new boat, you seemed very confident and at ease. Great to meet you, and your son, and Tim - always fun to paddle with new people. And Linda always keeps me good company, game for anything (well, maybe not the outflow from Little Harbor. Not yet...). Lovely day, and so good of you all to let me pretend to be leading you around where you would have gone anyway :)

Agreed, next time, PPR!

NK
Dalerks

Post by Dalerks »

Which I could of made it I had family events that kept me away glad you guys had fun
Joseph
Cetus LV