Massosoit State Park, Sunday June 12

Follow the planning and aftermath of WT trips.

Moderator: Chip

carolann
antispam: No

Massosoit State Park, Sunday June 12

Post by carolann »

Hello all, a co-worker recommended this state park for a rec paddle...just wondering if anyone would be up for exploring the four large adjoining lakes at the park this coming Sunday. I live in Bridgewater, didn't know if anyone else lived this way & would want to check it out? I have a rec kayak at this point. Just let me know, thanks!

Carol Ann
specialk

Re: Posting Upcoming Trips - please include date

Post by specialk »

Carol Ann,

Are you still planning the Massosoit State Park, Sunday June 12th trip.
If you have patience for a "newbie" I would like to join you.

Donna
carolann

Post by carolann »

Of Course Donna, let's chat tomorrow, weather will determine when we head out, where do you live?

It was recommended to take Rte 18, past the Middleboro rotary, continue rte 18, at a blinking lite take a right to get to MSP.......depending on where you are from we can decide where to meet ....

My personal email is we can exchange phone numbers, this site is secure right Pat???

Carol :)
Last edited by carolann on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
norm

Post by norm »

Carol and Donna,

Messages on this bulletin board are not secure. Everyone sees them. For privacy, you need to use a "PM" - Private Message between the two of you. That would be more secure and only visible between the correspondents.

To send a PM, click the "0 new messages" that is up at the top left beside "Logout". Then in the left "Options" window, select "Compose message". Then type the name of who you want to correspond with in the "Usernames" window and then click "Add [To]". Now you can compose your message in the main window and select "Submit" when you are ready to send.

Hope this helps.

By the way, you really should create a new thread for a trip proposal like this by selecting "New Topic" in this "Upcoming Trips" forum and give it a title as Pat describes with the location and date.

Hope you get a break in the weather to get out on the water tomorrow. I'd consider joining you but I have to work.

Norm
carolann

Post by carolann »

Thanks Norm, appreciate the advice. Since I was just looking for interested folks I didn't realize the correct procedure for posting. Have a great day!
pat
Site Admin

Re: Massosoit State Park, Sunday June 12

Post by pat »

I've split the appropriate posts to a new topic.
Image Impex Currituck
Pat Traynor - site admin
pat@ssih.com