Cohasset coastline - Sunday, July 14

Open to everyone

Moderator: Chip

Finn McCool

Cohasset coastline - Sunday, July 14

Post by Finn McCool »

Well, after being elsewhere for several weeks...and having paddled a grand total of once so far this season, I'm eager for any opportunity to get out on the water. So...conditions permitting.... I'm planning to take a late afternoon excursion out and about the Cohasset coastline tomorrow Sunday, July 14. I should be at the Parker Street landing around 3:30 PM or so. If we have enough people for safety, we could make a go for Minots Light ... or we can just take the lazy option and do some rock gardening out around the ledges.

Glad to have company, but keep in mind that it could be more rigorous than a typical recreational grade paddle if conditions are right and we decide to head out to the light. This may well be an open water trip so you should have all the gear and skills for self and assisted rescues. Other than that, it should be pretty leisurely.

Watch the skies though. Forecast includes possible T-storms, and I have no intention of being out there if one arrives.

After we got home from our travels, my wife hopped back on a plane to spend some weeks with her family. That means I've got a relatively open calendar through July 30 (when I get back on a plane to meet her.) I might even get a few more paddles in this month. Dare to dream! :?
Alla har rätt till min åsikt!