Pool Session - March 12, 2023 - Watertown, Ma

Al Daggett
antispam: No

Pool Session - March 12, 2023 - Watertown, Ma

Post by Al Daggett »

2 hour pool session for practice of rolling, rescues, boat handling, and wet exits in an 85 f pool in Watertown, Ma.
Bring your own boat, or use a P & H sea kayak for practice.
Bring your own gear to practice with. PFD, helmet, Paddle, splash skirt, change of clothes, swim cap and/or goggles and nose plug.
There are only 5 spaces. 2 are already taken.
Fee pays for Pool Time and Lifeguard (required) $70/person.
Registration Required. No guests. No walk-ins.
Register here: https://www.meetup.com/paddle-paddle-pa ... 291182665/
Al Daggett

Re: Pool Session - March 12, 2023 - Watertown, Ma

Post by Al Daggett »

By popular demand, We can do a session on February 12th. Same time, same space. I have 3 spaces filled. Sign up at Paddle, Paddle or give me a call.
Al Daggett

Post by Al Daggett »

There is still one spot open for the Sunday, Feb 12th Pool Session in Watertown, Ma. Contact me thru Paddle, Paddle, Paddle at the website shown above and join us for some pool fun before the Superbowl! Cheers!
Al Daggett

Post by Al Daggett »

The Pool Session yesterday in Watertown was a great success! We had seven people, six boats, 2 ACA Instructors, one for each end of the pool. 3 of the participants were re-entering the sport having had paddle experience but getting updated and connected with their boats and gear. Lots of fun splashing around in nice,clean WARM water. There are a few spots open for March 12th and I have added April 23rd for a session. Most people sign up a week or so in advance. So, no matter your skill level, getting in the boat and enjoying the group are fun things to do.

New prospects for group trips this season are always welcome. I have the gear, boats, and venue to qualify new people to the sport. That's my thing!

Cheers
Al Daggett

Re: Pool Session - April 23rd, 2023 - Watertown, Ma

Post by Al Daggett »

2 hour pool session for practice of rolling, rescues, boat handling, and wet exits in an 85 f pool in Watertown, Ma.
Bring your own boat, or use a P & H sea kayak for practice.
Bring your own gear to practice with. PFD, helmet, Paddle, splash skirt, change of clothes, swim cap and/or goggles and nose plug.
There are only 7 spaces. 3 are already taken. (I posted it on MeetUp this morning 3/13/23 !)
Fee pays for Pool Time and Lifeguard (required) $70/person.
Registration Required. No guests. No walk-ins.
Register here: https://www.meetup.com/paddle-paddle-pa ... 291182665/