Dagger Vesper For Sale $350

Moderator: Chip

Johnysmoke

Dagger Vesper For Sale $350

Post by Johnysmoke »

Need to make some room in the garage, so I have to sell my first ever kayak. Its a Dagger Vesper, Length: 13'10" Width: 23.75" Weight: 45 lbs with a skeg, color is a purple blue combo. Very nice little boat for new paddlers or someone on the smallish size looking for a day touring boat for mostly protected waters. It has one bulkhead and hatch in the stern, and I will include a float bag for the bow. It is in pretty good shape, although it is over ten years old, but has been stored inside. If anyone is interested, let me know, or if you want a few pics.

Last edited by Johnysmoke on Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Johnysmoke

Post by Johnysmoke »

Taking the price down to $350, and including a float bag, paddle, spray skirts, and bilge pump.

Will be back in town mid-November if anyone is interested...
Johnysmoke

This boat is still available

Post by Johnysmoke »

If anyone wants it for $350, let me know...
Mark

Post by Mark »

John: You could chop the ends off, run over them with a truck, and then with a little duct tape you would have the whitewater boat you are looking for...
Johnysmoke

Post by Johnysmoke »

Mark wrote:John: You could chop the ends off, run over them with a truck, and then with a little duct tape you would have the whitewater boat you are looking for...

I'd be happy to make the mods if you want to buy the boat, although I'll have to outsource the running over part to someone who owns a truck...
Chip

Post by Chip »

Johnysmoke wrote:
Mark wrote:John: You could chop the ends off, run over them with a truck, and then with a little duct tape you would have the whitewater boat you are looking for...

I'd be happy to make the mods if you want to buy the boat, although I'll have to outsource the running over part to someone who owns a truck...

I'll do it for $350 :P
Current Designs Solstice GTS
Placid Boatworks Rapidfire
Trekker

Kayak

Post by Trekker »

Is the kayak still available?
Johnysmoke

Re: Kayak

Post by Johnysmoke »

Trekker wrote:Is the kayak still available?

The kayak is still available. PM if you are interested.
pe4927

Re: Dagger Vesper For Sale $350

Post by pe4927 »

is this still available now? I have a friend that wants to get into kayaking with me and needs a small craft. :)
Marc